Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for contacting us! Your wedding day is very special and I would be honored to perform your ceremony. Together we will create a wedding ceremony to make your wedding day everything you have dreamed of. We know that every bride and groom is unique and I will seek to reflect your personality, lifestyle, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs into your special day. Please contact me to learn more about my services. I look forward to meeting you!
- You’ve celebrated your engagement. You’ve dreamed of an amazing ceremony your guests won’t soon forget. Let me help you enjoy a loving and happy and wedding day. As a Wedding Officiant I specialize in offering affordable and personalized wedding services to each and every couple!
Wedding Officiant Package:
- Wedding ceremony Officiant
- Fully personalized & customized
- Unlimited emails or Video chats prior to ceremony
- Sample ceremony scripts
- Assistance writing your vows
- Handling all paperwork
- Travel fees are included*
- (*Holiday rates and additional travel fees may apply)
Marriage License (FL)
- We are authorized to coordinate marriage license by mail service. We offer fast, efficient service and peace of mind that your license will be issued and delivered in time for your wedding. We do all the paperwork so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
- - Avoiding the courthouse lines which take up your precious vacation time.
- - Navigating around town trying to find the courthouse.
- - You can come in on a weekend when the courthouses are closed and still get married.
- - Peace of mind that your marriage license is being handled by professionals.
- - One less thing to worry about!
Our service is only available to Non-Florida Residents.
Gay weddings are now legal in the state of Florida as of January 5, 2015.
Wedding License Packages:
Marriage License Fee
- Certified copy of your marriage license
- Postage and handling
- Processing fee
- Florida marriage license filing
At least 60 days prior to the wedding, U.S. Residents $260 Fee
- At least 60 days prior to the wedding, International Residents $300 Fee
- A wedding rehearsal allows you to walk through the elements of your ceremony. The typical items covered during the rehearsal include: the processional (the walking in portion), where the wedding party will stand, the order of the ceremony, the “kiss” and the recessional (the walking out portion). For some couples the rehearsal is done so they can relax and have peace of mind going in to the ceremony. Rehearsals are optional, and typically are not performed for most beach weddings. Larger formal weddings and those with a large wedding party usually find a rehearsal more beneficial.
Upon request I will gladly attend or coordinate your rehearsal. During your consultation we will discuss the need for a rehearsal and your thoughts. Rehearsals are based on availability and are considered an add-on.
You’ve celebrated your engagement. You’ve dreamed of an amazing ceremony your guests won’t soon forget.Contact Us
Upon request I will gladly attend or coordinate your rehearsal.Contact Us
Marriage License (FL)
We are authorized to coordinate marriage license by mail service to Non-Florida ResidentsContact Us