You’ve celebrated your engagement. You’ve dreamed of an amazing ceremony your guests won’t soon forget. Let me help you enjoy a loving and happy and wedding day. As a Wedding Officiant I specialize in offering affordable and personalized wedding services to each and every couple!
Wedding Officiant Package:
- Wedding Ceremony Officiant
- Fully personalized & customized, specially designed for you
- Unlimited emails or Video chats prior to the ceremony
- Sample ceremony scripts
- Assistance writing your vows
- Handling of all paperwork
- Travel fees are included*
(*Holiday rates and additional travel fees may apply)
A wedding rehearsal allows you to walk through the elements of your ceremony. The typical items covered during the rehearsal include: the processional (the walking in portion), where the wedding party will stand, the order of the ceremony, the “kiss” and the recessional (the walking out portion). For some couples the rehearsal is done so they can relax and have peace of mind going in to the ceremony. Rehearsals are optional, and typically are not performed for most beach weddings. Larger formal weddings and those with a large wedding party usually find a rehearsal more beneficial.
Upon request I will gladly attend or coordinate your rehearsal. During your consultation we will discuss the need for a rehearsal and your thoughts. Rehearsals are based on availability and are considered an add-on.
REHEARSALS START AT $50.00
The elopement beach package includes:
- Wedding Officiant
- Bamboo arch draped with white organza fabric & white flowers
- 4 shepherd’s hooks with Silk flower kissing balls for isle
- Sand ceremony keepsake glass container
- Choice of 2 selected colored sands
- Decorated table for sand ceremony
- “Welcome to Our Wedding” sign at the entrance
- Site visit to determine preferred set-up location
- 10 white padded chairs
- Celebration bubbles for processional
- Filing of marriage license after the ceremony
(additional fees may apply)
Flower & Fabric color options are available for an additional fee
Beach Permit Fees: Please remember some beach locations may charge a site fee. Site fees are NOT included with your package.
We are authorized to coordinate marriage license by mail service. We offer fast, efficient service and peace of mind that your license will be issued and delivered in time for your wedding. We do all the paperwork so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
- Avoiding the courthouse lines which take up your precious vacation time.
- Navigating around town trying to find the courthouse
- You can come in on a weekend when the courthouses are closed and still get married.
- Peace of mind that your marriage license is being handled by professionals
- One less thing to worry about!
Our service is only available to Non-Florida Residents.
Gay weddings are now legal in the state of Florida as of January 5, 2015.
Wedding License Packages:
- Marriage License Fee
- Certified copy of your marriage license
- Postage and handling
- Processing Fee
- Florida Marriage License Filing
At least 60 days prior to the wedding, U.S. Residents $200 Fee
At least 60 days prior to the wedding, International Residents $260 Fee